Thursday, October 17, 2013


The Navigation station with the computer screen showing our track down the coast of NJ and DEL to VA.  The other picture is one of Drew's projects with the oscilliscope - Greek to me but fun to watch the electronics.  The other night at dinner we made a list of all the projects and there were 15!  He's ordering parts and sending them to this marina for when we come back from going up the Potomac River close to DC.  We leave tomorrow, Friday.  It takes 3 days to go up. 
By the way after I put on the transderm patch I never got sick again.  It's prescription, but I highly recommend them.  I just stuck it on behind my ear.  It's plastic like a band-aid.  I also fed my dragon like stomach so it wouldn't rear it's nasty head.  FYI Best foods to eat during seasickness are: olives, soda crackers, ginger ale, coke, scrambled eggs. No meat,  alcohol or coffee.

No comments: