Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oct. 13  We had a nice breakfast of Irish bacon and eggs, English and coffee. (No coffee for me.)  We are trying to decide, but we think we're leaving at 2 today and will head for Block Island where we can duck in if we have to.  We are crossing 2 big shipping channels in Buzzards Bay - always a little concern and must watch carefully.
  Wish I could figure out how to put pictures into this blogspot.  Obviously there's a way --I don't have a whole lot of time to figure out.   It's beautiful sunny weather, east wind at 15 to 20 k in Buzzards Bay.  Making sandwiches and getting ready.  Still figuring out ways to store things and not live in a place where everything feels likes it's never put away.  Everything needs to be at hand.
    Hope the dog and I hold down our tummies. Already put on the transderm patch - I'm ready.  My head is willing and eager just hope my body can handle it.  See pix on Facebook

No comments: