Sunday, November 19, 2017

Tweety, dinghy, back into the water

Drew spent the day cleaning the dinghy with Krud Kudder - THE best spray cleaner,  303 cleaner purchased from West Marine and lots of elbow grease.  I thought it was clean and went to the beach after restocking one of the flooded bins.  Drew redid it to his specs.  He's the captain.

After Drew spent the day cleaning her we lowered Tweety into the water.







Tweety in the water between our boat on the left and the neighbor on the right. Clean as a whistle.

At the beach:  I forgot my camera when I went to the beach to show you, but I am starting my walk on the beach with a new goal.  Instead of collecting shells which I have too many of, I am collecting plastic and trash.  The trash is almost all plastic.  Maybe by picking up a little in my bag I'll save just one animal in the ocean.  Hope you all share the goal of a cleaner environment.  Unfortunately, today, encouraging a cleaner environment is a political statement. In the past it was bipartisan.





1 comment:

Hayden said...

Super Deb holding the dinghy while Captain Drew and videographer shoot the clip. I LOVE IT. We all need to do more video. Great job both of you. Great job also Deb on picking up plastic. That is the #1 item found on all the beaches we have been to. So Sad.
OK, great to see the blog back in action.
Hayden & Radeen